Jul 5, 2009

Can't Fit!

“We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time”

I�s in Ur Gym Swetin To Tha Oldiez

Argh, I forgot to post again! Anyway, moving on... These few days I registered myself with a gym. Konon-lah nak stay fit!

As if.

Well, when I arrive one day with just 1 hour to do my exercise when I realize something was missing; I left my mobile phone in the office!

ZOMG!

Run back to the office to get it. Then came back to the gym's changing room. I left my stuff in my friend's locker. So I went round and round searching for her. More minutes of the clock.

By the time I got everything settled down, it's time to go back home and catch the train. Drat.

I must be more motivated in my quest to become healthy and fit!


1 comments:

tagskie said...

hi.. just dropping by here... have a nice day! http://kantahanan.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Leave your marks here.