May 10, 2009

Roger That

Those who forget the pasta are condemned to reheat it.

I think I'm getting better at eating not-fully-cooked food. Time and again my stomach goes into pain-mode, yet it will feel better sooner or later.

Of course, a visit to the loo is healthy.

Before I start rambling, have some food.

Kenny Rogers Roosters

Anyway, I was reading an old book brother had, which is Elminster's Daughter by Ed Greenwood. It sa good book, but I wish they focus on Narnra more. I like reading fantasy book, but I find the lack of females as the protagonist tiring.

Mind you, I've only read a few, so maybe I missed some. I find the book  a bit hard to follow, as the author seems to jump from one scene to another. I keep flipping through the pages wanting to know what happened to the daugther, so I ended missing a lot of important events. Like how the song dragon happen to know about the Waterdeep lass?

I need to look through the book again, but that means reading scenes with characters I care not. I'll probably flipped through it again.

Too bad I can't find any discussion about this book. Maybe someone can give me a detailed summary of the only one I'm interested.

Oh well, tomorrow is Monday. Better be ready to get depress.


Powered by ScribeFire.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your marks here.