May 6, 2009

No Time To Linger

Only the guy who isn't rowing has time to rock the boat.

Ahhh, it's already May, and I still haven't finish Overlord yet >_<

Anyway, nothing much but work and work and work. For a company that have so many customers and clients, the software department is very small o_O

To develop an application, you need several layers for it. Think like needing to go through a few stages. I used to take care 2 of the lowest, and easiest layers. Now they want to give me another one, which is harder.

Ouch.

I'm surprise at how nice and patient my colleague are. I keep making mistakes, and they keep pointing it out and teaching me how too fix it in a friendly manner.

funny pictures of cats with captions

You know, in the beginning I dreaded going to work. I was afraid that I could not do it, that they will scold me for it. Now that I have receive my 2nd paycheck, I'm settling to my job nicely.

Though I'm still making mistakes and running to my project leader whenever there's' trouble, no matter how tiny it is.


My colleagues are nice to me. The food stall are near, cheap and delicious. The office is near my home, so I'm the last one to leave the house. I can sleep late and rise late.

Such is the advantage of receiving a small paycheck. I don't have to spend a lot of money and I don't waste time being stuck in a traffic jam.

Guess this is fairness in life, you win some, you lose some.

What I'll do to have it all...


Powered by ScribeFire.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your marks here.