Mar 26, 2009

Long Way to Go

Fetch me a bucket of time.

Fetch Quest
Where did all the fun time go? I can't find enough time to goof around >.<

I'm out of the house most of the time due to work, yet that brother of mine just can't understand it; Can't he use the pc when I'm not at home? like, when I'm working? No, he needs to use the pc when I want to use it, or when I don't want to be bothered by him.

And remember to turn off Silver and the air-conditioner in your room!

Again, working as a programmer ain't easy. I needed more than a day to write, test and debug a simple program that was even provided references (read: CopyPaste).

Stop phailing, me!

On coding and eventing, I created a simple Fetch Quest in my game created using RPG Maker VX. In 3 days I revise it till it reach version 2.5 XP. I did version 3.0, but I wrote it in Notepad while in the office.

And I can't remember what I wrote, demmit!

Yes, I whine about not having enough time, but right now I'm trying to download Flyff. A co-worker of mine is playing it too, so I thought I try it out. I think I like cutesy games like this more than, say, CabalSEA.

Which reminds me, I still have tons of game I need to finish. I'm putting games on Facebook on the lower end of the list, just before 'Life Responsibilities' entry.

Notes:
RPG Maker VX custom materials used. Credit goes to;

2 comments:

Sam said...

Ooooh, it looks fun! I wanna play!

Reiki said...

Flyff? Go! Go! Go download it X3

Post a Comment

Leave your marks here.