Mar 24, 2009

I’ll Break It

I won’t mind eating this more than 3 times a week. I love having fried bee hoon in the morning. Couple it with my favorite snacks, like sausages or nuggets, and I'm good to go for the day!

Unless it means going to class or work. You can bet my head will hit the table before afternoon.

So me and my mom went to Indonesia for, say, 5 days. Trust my mom to join a shopping trip. Yeah, the stuff are cheap, and some are even nice, but please, I'm a human, not a robot. I definitely don't want to exhaust myself physically so much.

But who am I kidding with? Mom rarely listen to me. This trip proves it!

Since I started trying out work(it's called a tryout-da), I've been spending around 9 hours in the office. Yes, a friccken 9 hours. More than the recommended sleep time. And we work on alternate Saturdays too! o_O

Thank goodness for half-days.

Anyway, I am still not good with Visual Basic. I think I rather spend my time mulling over SQLs and RPG Maker VX. Which reminds me; I created a flowchart for an event in the game and I haven't implemented it yet.

Adieu~

2 comments:

Miss Wanie said...

mana ole2 utk aku?
hahaha

yeyye..nad da keje..kna blanje aku

p/s: ko kna tag...sile buat yer

Reiki said...

Oleole dah abis. Sumer kena makan XP

Aii mak tiri nie. Ngan budak kecik pun nak mintak duit >.<

Post a Comment

Leave your marks here.