Jan 13, 2009

Release!

cat

Finally! My phone is finally release from the hospital!

Oh joy!

Ma phone has been out of commission for more than a month. It all started when the college’s network went down the drain, as usual. I need to talk with my supervisor about my final year project. Wanted to send him an email. Then my phone suddenly broke down while writing said mail.

Nuuuuuuuuu...

Anyway, took a month for it to fix. But I resend it again cause the OS was acting wonky yet again. So I have to wait another 2 weeks o_O

Urge to kill, rising...

So today, I finally fetch my phone from the hospital. Oh my dear, how I miss youSo now I have inserty back all those contacts, games and apps again into the phone.

The good thing about it? Nokia finally release NGage for the phone XP

2 comments:

Ban said...

Goodness! I don't know how I'd live without my phone for that long.

Hapi said...

Hello.. Do you know how to Add Adsense Code Inside Single Post Only in XML Template? Visit your blog to learn how.. Have a nice thursday!

Post a Comment

Leave your marks here.