Jan 11, 2009

Dummy Test

funny pictures
 
Exam result just came out. I am oh so doom…
 
By the way, this is just a test post, to test out Windows Live Writer. Just installed it together with Windows Live Messenger. These 2 won’t make me drop out DIgsby or Scribefire, for now.
 
Now I have to go and search how to add Blogger’s labels here…
 
I’m a curious little thing that just wanna try out new stuff. That's why I installed Norton Internet Security 2009 instead of Eset Nod32. Read praises on Norton. Looks like the company finally listened to the people as this version improves a lot. The installation file ish-oh-sho small o_O
 
Unlike Windows Live. That was long. I thought I downloaded the Messenger. Serves me right for not reading the fine print XP
 
Reiki, signing off~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your marks here.