Dec 10, 2008

Feeding Frenzy

Not, not the game.

I've got some free time, so I'm planning to clean up my room. I have 3 desk that needs cleaning; 2 physical one and 1 virtual.

Desktop Screen shot

Trying to get back to my network; I hardly find anyone online. Buuuu~ Now that we've finished our campus life, my former classmate hardly update their blogs.

Don't leave me~.

I still haven't finish cleaning my desk. Rummaging through the drawers are a pain. I wish I didn't accumulate so much junks.

On to virtual life, some people neglect their Facebook =_=. I'm logging into Last.fm again, but the audio stream breaks off so many times I had to fire up my foobar2000 and listen to the same song over and over again.

Bored-edi...

Finally got around to update my Netvibes page with feeds from my friend's blog. Used to rely on the Blogger's dashboard, but I think giving my friends a place in 1 whole tab is much better ^_^.

My Netvibes public page

You can check out my public page on Netvibes for the feed, but there isn't much, since I don't have many friends and not many updates often >_<

Signed up for FriendFeed; I don't think my firends even know it exist. I know these things can be used to make new friends, but really, I'm just too lazy XP

Bah, tired already. Need sleep. Like nao...


Powered by ScribeFire.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your marks here.