Nov 14, 2008

Examen

You came so far, yet know so little.

It's exam week. Gasp! No need to panic. It's my final year, so this will be the last time I'll take exams. Well, here anyway.

Today was my third paper. Darn, 3 papers in 1 week. Not as bad as my fellow friend who had 4, but still! Also, today paper was about Business & Cyber Law. Dang, do not take law if you could hardly memorize your lecturer's name.

funny pictures

Also, my mobile just died yesterday. *cries* Due to the lousy internet connection, I was trying to compose an email to my supervisor. Suddenly an "Application had failed" error pop-up and it shut down by itself. Subsequent tries to wake it up and turn it on fail.

*cries*

Gonna have to send it to the service center then. Currently I have a gap of about 6 days before my final paper arrive. I'll have plenty of time to go play around and forget about studying.

Now, what game should I play...


Powered by ScribeFire.

8 comments:

Reiki said...

Testing comment post...

funna said...

haha ciannye kne testing komen sdiri..meh aku komen..komen3!!!komen!!!comment!!comment comment!!haha..nad!!bangun!!asik tido je..bangun!!haha.. =p
nway,nice layout n colour choices for the template..hmm good2!!hahaha.. =p

Anonymous said...

hey why u testing comments??

Reiki said...

I change my blog template to a new one that did not support embedded comment post. So after some code change, test it out-la ^^

Ching-y said...

So it works!! Can teach me how ka? I wana put comments oso. But duno how. Sigh

Reiki said...

Hi ching, you could follow the instruction here; http://www.bloggerbuster.com/2008/06/how-to-add-comment-form-beneath-your.html

Hopefully now I can comment on your blog ^^

Cristina said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Kaylee

http://www.thinkpadonline.info

Reiki said...

Hi there Cristina, thanks for dropping by. Hope you like your stay here ^^

Post a Comment

Leave your marks here.