Sep 15, 2008

Tales of Me & My PSP

For your sake...

Photobucket

Ugh, I can't believe it. It's almost time to had in my report and I still haven't started doing my project's prototype yet.

I am oh so doom.

Okay's lets try to recap or to rewind, or heck, try to remember what just happened these few days. I'm stuck replaying Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology over and over again. Though the game leaves much to be desired, I find the skits and character to be entertaining and funny. I keep doing exiting and entering town to activate the scenes.

That is just how desperate I am. And no, I haven't write my report yet.

Anyway, I can't understand why people hate Mormo(especially his voice). Sure, I wish he was more useful, like fighting side-by-side with me(he doesn't even appear on the battle field!), and that my character wasn't so silent or stiff, but still, Mormo is cute and entertaining. I like his interactions with the Tales of characters, especially the funny one, like when Tear tries to pet it, or when Harold stole it's lunch, or when Stahn and Leon argues, or when Raine got excited about the Orphic Maze, and many others.

Photobucket
Most games needs a mascot-da!

What I dislike the most about this game is the lack of story. Since this game is mostly mission based, I spend most of my time doing repetitive mission, over and over again. I may be a boring person but please, I want to have fun in my games. Thankfully on my 2nd run I can skip most of these optional quest and just got through the story quest, exiting and entering town to activate skits.

Photobucket

I can't wait for the sequel. Hopefully it'll get translated too~

Yes yes, I spend the week playing games. That's why I didn't have time to update my blog. Happy now?

p.s. At the time I'm writing this, someone went and butchered the wiki page of the game o_O

Powered by ScribeFire.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your marks here.