Sep 6, 2008

Control Yourself

Selamat Berpuasa~!

Urgh, watermelons are DANGEROUS. A few slice sends me flying to the nearest toilet. That it how powerful the fruit is.

Big Melon

Anyway, its fasting month. You know what that means; foooooooddd~ Plus long queues. Urgh. I have class that end at 7p.m., dang. Everyday day is a battlefield, trying to get your ration on time.

But today was great. We went to another cafe located quite far away. Looks like we're the first one there. <3 It's better this way, since we can casually pick our food without fighthing and shoving with other students. The food taste good too. My friend said today, most of us fall from grace, since we bought lots of food.

I love food. I want to continue to live to be able to eat more delicious food X9

May your fasting month will be filled with blessing and goodwill~
unlike mine...

2 comments:

chicz said...

"I love food. I want to continue to live to be able to eat more delicious food X9"

oh reiki, i am so love love love when you said that. coz thats exactly how i feel! hihi

Reiki said...

Huhu, must not stop eating~

Enjoy your life~

Post a Comment

Leave your marks here.