Aug 27, 2008

I Got Tag-lak

RULE #1
People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves..

RULE #2

Tag 8 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Twisted, with a nail-bat ready in hand... Well, the peaceful way is break up

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Have a comfortable life with no worries. Then go to heaven

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
My brother XP And also other people who annoy me, like the clerk at the parcel department XP

4. What would you do with a billion dollar?
Invest for a comfortable retirement, but not all-la. $pend$pend$pend$pend on food, bags, gadgets and stuff! XD

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
Err, my best friend is a girl so.... probably not XP

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Both la. If it's someone I would want to love XP

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
As long as I remember that person. I forget too easily, so...

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Forget about them. Find someone else. It's better to continue your life properly.

9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
Food! And toys! Oh, and when I was able to finish a game mission or challenge without cheats! XD

10. What takes you down the fastest?
No food. No money. No justice. No life. Darn it...

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
If all goes well, I'll be working my sorry butt to make ends meet >_<

12. Who is currently the most important people to you?
Myself. Because my parents loves their children. Can't let them down.

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Crazy Ching. Nameless and also perverted. How many times can i type 'Horny' in here?

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Either 1, but I'm used to be alone so... Rich!

15. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
Change my sleeping position and continue to sleep

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
It's a give and take, so if he give I also give-la

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
The one who love me the most? Ahh, but if he can't take care of me then...

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
I always forget and fails to forgive. The grudge lingers in the darkness...

19. Would you suffer now and enjoy later or the opposite?
Suffer first, but it seems to that I won't be enjoying my life anytime soon...

20. List 8 people to tag
8? Too many-la. Oh hey, anyone who read this and has a blog, please do it ya? XD


Powered by ScribeFire.

5 comments:

Ching Ling said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

ANnouncement!!

Ching is not pervy or horny as wat Reiki has said it is. Let me tell u, she's a good girl angel type... seriously...


.

Reiki said...

Huhu, an anonymous...

Oh well, untl she is proven innocent, she will remain guilty, lol

Anonymous said...

Cant u guess who i am? *cheeky laughs*

Reiki said...

Of couse I can; because the moment you click the "publish your comment" button, your comments are send to my email.

So I know exactly what you write, even if you delete it.

XP

Post a Comment

Leave your marks here.