Jan 25, 2008

Passing By

It's been a week since I went back to college...

Demmit I'm already missing Mass Effect! I should have brought it along with me~


Anyway, the usual stuff of going to class and finding out that the others in your class have clash problems. How many times do humans needs to go to war just to make sure everyone can attend class together? Whose the lousy person who made the lousy timetable?

Ah, am thinking of taking another subject, but yet again, clashes will occurs. Goodness, and I though I didn't have much time playing games after office hour. You know, sitting in the office for 8 hours then coming back home all tired you wished to stay away from the computer as much as possible cause you still have some work to do.

Isn't 24 hours a day enough?

Bleh, as usual the internet connection here is terrible. There is still the 2mb download limit, not to mention the slow internet connection. Wheres my freedom to surf the net?

Also, I'm currently a final year student. That means I gotta start on working a project that can change the world! Well, not entirely, I just need a project that would not get rejected by the committee while being feasible to finish in 1 semester.

That sounds pretty impossible though. Oh how I wish I can just shoot though any problems, like how I did in Mass Effect.

Me wants game!

*edit* The internet is sho lousy, Imageshack refuse to cooperate and work. Objection!!!

Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comments:

RAINBOW said...

hai nad
camne dah balik utp nie?
bz?


hahhaha

Post a Comment

Leave your marks here.