Jan 4, 2008

Knock Up!

1 down, 32 and counting more to go...

Oh yeah, I just finish my presentation. Now all thats left are writing reports, logbook and final report, AND offload most of my work to the others.

Supervisor: You have 1 week to do all this!
Me: Eeeekkk!

Okay, so I didn't squeak like a mouse, but I was so nervous, I keep stuttering and was unable to convey my message correctly. Oh heck, I couldn't find the right words to say! But my supervisor (SV) said it was good o_O.

IMO, maybe he knows the level and intern is, or maybe something else, I don't know, but it was hard restraining myself from saying 'Eh?'.

Other interesting thing to note; I forgot to print the form needed for the scoring, and had to wake up my little brother in the wee morning. Poor him, so sorry, I'll try to make it up for you, kay?

Which was actually for nothing, since the new printer just came to the office. w00t! I realize I'm still missing a few pages, so after some driver installation, all the documents needed has been freshly printed. Ahh, fresh from the printer~

Also my lecturer and sv gave me quite an idea to do my final year project. Its quite a big scale, so I have some doubts doing it, but we'll just see what the futures hold.

Which reminds me; I still haven't played the Wii! Or the 360! Or even Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction!!!

Please donate to Reiki's gaming fix, thank you.

Powered by ScribeFire.

2 comments:

RAINBOW said...

tok tok tok

wow Nad so interstg cerita pg presentation awak
hehehhehe
n so sweet your sv n lecturer bg gambaran utk u py final year project
anyway
keep counting the day kiter nak balik semula ke utp
hahahhahaa

download download download

Reiki said...

download? wahahaha, collect them all and bring it to utp together~

download download~

Post a Comment

Leave your marks here.