Dec 29, 2007

Bricked

I confess; I killed it...

Silver (my psp's name), died recently. I killed it. My own psp. My own hard earned bundle of cash.

Silver, my psp
Silver, say it isn't so!

I wanted to update my psp's firmware, and it was successful. So tried to upgrade it to the next release, forgetting to do one crucial change. I wanted to rectify it, but there was no going back. The next thing I know, Silver refuse to move. The screen showing endless darkness. No matter what I do, it refuse to turn on.

My first time bricking my psp...

Thank goodness there is still hope in the world. With quick thinking I called a Wizard Extraordinare to come and resurrect it. With a few change of this and that and voila! Silver has been revived!

The wizard was simply amazing. He fixed my psp and help me upgrade it to the latest version, something I was trying to do. The only thing he can't do is coming on time and stopping the rain. It started to rain when he was doing his magic.



So all's well in the Kingdom of Home. I can now go back and continue playing games~

...

Oh wait, I only left a few weeks of internship and haven't finish writing my report AND my presentation.

My turn to die. I wonder if I can come back from the graveyard after this...


Powered by ScribeFire.

3 comments:

RAINBOW said...

owh Nad
why you killed it...

but u know the reason behind this...
this mean u need to buy a new one
hahahaha(evil laugh)

RAINBOW said...

But U oredi asked someone to fix it...
i take back my evil laugh

Reiki said...

Yeah, my psp was dead for less than a week. Reborn!

Post a Comment

Leave your marks here.