Oct 10, 2007

Virtual Window

Tagged! You're it!!

Sam just tagged me for being an on/off reader of his blog. Well, can't help it when I can't read your blog; I'm either busy doing my work(read: being spied) or wasting time playing games XP

desktop screenshot
I DO NOT display my own name on my desktop.

So thats how my current desktop looks like. Simple and clean(maybe a lil dirty-lah). I'm using an old visual style, haven't found a new one that I like. A simple blue wallpaper, I seldom use wallpapers with people or character on it, mainly because it's harder to arrange the stuff on my desktop.

Lazy~~

Say hello to Gundam Exia. I'm using foobar2000 as my music player, maily because it can handle my music library with no problem. Winamp and Windows Media Player 10 slows down when they read my hard drive. The configuration file you see is not mine; got it from deviantART. Very nice when you have album art. I didn't fix the current song's cover art, so you can see part of the back cover on top.

desktop_03

I just loves using RocketDock. Yeah, theres still some icons on my desktop; My brother installed 3DMark on the desktop, haven't remove it till now. Also to remove the recycle bin, some tweaking is needed, which I'm too lazy to do. Icons on the docks, from left to right;
  • Programs shortcut, it link to most of my application that I used. I keep my dock minimized by using menuApp; it links to a folder that stores all the shortcut that I'm using
  • Firefox, my favorite web browser. I've put too many add-ons that its now bloated. :burp:
  • uTorrent, a bittorrent client, for p2p stuff. No installation needed. Just what I needed
  • foobar2000, my main music player and library. You can get the config I'm using from here.
  • Media player Classic. I'm using K-Lite coded pack, and the player comes with it. Use it more than Windows Media Player
  • My Computer. You know what this is.
  • Anime folder. Shortcut to all my animes. Problem is my bro will glue himself to my pc looking at every single anime that I have. Darn
  • Recycle bin, even though I have one stuck on the upper left corner
  • A clock, cause I don't have anything better to do
desktop_04

Other apps you see is Rainlender. Unfortunately because I have a small monitor, the calendar always gets blocked by other apps. Also I haven't use Samurize for a while now. Problem is that it kinda didn't fit into my desktop.

I want a bigger monitor.

Well there you have it. I dislike to dump many icons on my desktop. I usually dump my downloaded files straight in their respective folder, although sometimes they do get lost and I can't remember where I put it.

Aisey, who am I suppose to tag? Oh darn it;
  1. Sheepy (yes I know I keep tormenting you, and I'll keep doing it X3)
  2. Rock (cause you just started blogging, so here something to post about)
  3. Seila (cause you like pictures! X3)
Phew, finally finish...


Powered by ScribeFire.

4 comments:

៚LunaTic_TeeniE said...

nice desktop out there...
Anyawy Salamat Hari Raya!!!
Bring me some raya cookies!! starving down here hehehehe

RAINBOW said...

hai nad
nice desktop
jelous saya tau

nie nak ucapkan
SELAMAT HARI RAYA
MAAF ZAHIR BATIN
nanti after jumpa balik next sem kita buat salah lagi k
hhahahahahhaha

Sam said...

Docks! ARGH... my computer can't handle docks - much to slow I'm afraid.

serena said...

Tag is completed! >.>

Selamat Hari Raya, dearie. XD

Post a Comment

Leave your marks here.