Jul 19, 2007

Me, Myself and I

I hate... Myself. The most.

Not a day past without bad luck finding new ways to torment me. No matter what I do, things bound to go wrong. Whether my intentions were good or plain evil, I will always be un/justly punished, for whatever reason.

Oh no

Some people don't follow rules, cause its troublesome. I find that to be true. I gave my cellphone to the examiner during exam and had to wait for more than 30 minutes to take it back because they misplace it. The rule is that cellphone are forbidden inside the examination hall. Now I opt to keep my cellphone inside my pocket, silent mode.

Things usually don't go as you plan, especially when your parents think you're just going off to play around in a shopping mall. I have an important meeting to attend and my parents drag me around the state finding lost relatives.

They thought all I wanted to do was watch Transformer...

Theres also the problem of being hot headed. As a younger sister, I'm shocked that my older brother gets the 'internet' privileges more than me because he's currently studying. I'm supposed to use it only on weekends, but even then he still just take the modem away cause he wants to use it.

So as a considerate little sister, I sacrifice myself to let you use the internet to do your work while downloading 'stuff' from Megaupload and torrent at the same time.

Am I getting divine punishment from the heavens for this???

Theres also the 'You Are the Chosen One' speech from parents. Basically, "Do these-and-that because your brother won't listen to me anymore,". Mom and dad doesn't want to waste energy asking help from my brother when I'm around; they will just refer it back to me. Off I go.

The feeling that all your effort and time used was wasted. Darn just how many deja vu should I go through? I came to work early, the door is closed. I did my assignment on my own, only to find that I don't need to send it at all. Crammed for a test, turns out it was canceled. Went to Burger King, finds out can't buy burger yet. Went to take parcel from the college's office, had to go to different office to get it. And the list go on.

Of course, the worst was when my brother corrupted my Moero! Nekketsu Rizumu-damashii Osu! Tatakae! Ōendan Tsū, making my effort to beat the game on all difficullity worthless. Now have to start from the beginning again!

So now, trying to focus on DJ Max Portable 2 and my goodness, this game is damn hard! I can barely play 5 button! Tried playing level 7 and couldn't get even a B cause my hand and fingers hurt while playing it.

Taiko no Tatsujin DS Boxart
Taiko no Tatsujin DS, hurry up and come out!!!



p.s. Can't find Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology in any shops. Sam got himself a Nintendo Wii. I need my gaming fix...

Powered by ScribeFire.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your marks here.