Jun 7, 2007

Murderer

Confession; My brother is a 'Murderer'(with semi quote)

Whats left

He killed my best friend by pushing him too far.

My friend was stressful and was at his limit, yet brother still won't let him go.

Being the loyal friend(read:servant) he is, my friend keep on going, serving my brother with every ounce of his energy.

Until he drop dead. Right there.

My brother tried to revive him. Called me for solution, yet the poor soul still won't get up.

And what does my brother do after that?

He went outside to play.

God, I am so angry. My best friend, stolen from me, just like that.

And my brother... God, I just don't understand him.

How could he...?

--------------------------------------------------------------

My Kingston MicroSD card that I use together with my Nintendo DSLite just died yesterday.

Okay, so maybe the card can still be used by formatting it, BUT! That means all my game saves has gone up in smokes.

Including my Moero! Nekketsu Rhythm Damashii Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2 game save and replays...


Rest in peace...

I'm considering to commit double suicide...

p.s. Pay no attention to that SanDisk word in the picture. Will put proper picture when I get home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your marks here.