May 14, 2007

Stuck in the Middle

Stuck in the middle...



With nowhere to go...



To afraid to jump into the abyss...



While unable to reach heavens above...



I saw two shadows aproaching...



One, weilding a spear...



Stab my body mercilesly...



The other, a spiked metal cape...



Ready to engulf me in worlds of pain...



Can't jump down, can't jump up...



I'm stuck in the middle... Tonight...



------------------------------------------------

Oh. My. God.



The cat is stuck at the windows sill/whateveryoucallit. She refuses to jump down or back up into the window. Darn. Me and a friend tried to push her down with a mop while another person waits below to cathc it with 'kain batik'.





Stuck at a place similar to this



We almost did it, but alas, failed.



So shes stil stuck there. In the middle...



Darn it, mama cat! Do you know this week is exam week?!?!



p.s. She is still stuck there as I'm writing this...



*Edit*: She just climb back in... What was all our effort for?!?! Should I kick her?!?!



Powered by ScribeFire.

5 comments:

serena said...

*crash**rofl* hahaha XD I think cats apparently does land on its feet or something, must be the 9 nines thing. Shoul have baited with food. =P More kitty adventures, pls! And good luck for your exams, mine's up too ;o;

Reiki said...

Huhu, gud luk 2 u too~

Sam said...

ROFL!!! I am laughing at the poem. Hilariously cute! :D

You have a way with cats la, Reiki. Next time when I'm away - I'll leave my cats in your care. :P

Sam said...

Speaking of exams - mine's over. Bwahahahaha!!!

Reiki said...

Haha, your cats are mine!!! And no, I still haven't finish exam yet~ :cries:

Post a Comment

Leave your marks here.