May 16, 2007

Nightmare

Quote from Wikipedia;



...the term nightmare refers to dreams of particular intensity, with content that the sleeper finds disturbing, related either to physiological causes, such as a high fever, or to psychological ones, such as unusual trauma or stress in the sleeper's life. The occasional body movements seen in nightmares may have a use in awakening the sleeper, thus helping to avoid the frightening dream-situation. This can sometimes be called a "mare"...



I sometime have nightmares of my own, which I don't remember most of the time. My nightmare usually occurs when I have done something terribly wrong(like forgetting to hand in my homework) or when I become indecisive(what outfit should I wear for tomorrow's kenduri??).



Since I seldom have nightmare, I don't remember twisting or turning on my bed or waking up all sweaty and bothered, unless the weather that night is extremely hot.



So imagine my surprise when 1 of the kitty cat actually peed on the bed while sleeping.



The cat has nightmare so scary he wet the bed!!!



The Bad: The kitten wet the bed + a sweater that was on the bed.



The Good: It was not my bed.



The Ugly: The kitten was actually sleeping on my bed, so I move him to another bed since I want to sleep on my own bed.







... Its not my fault right? RIGHT?!?!



Powered by ScribeFire.

4 comments:

Biby Cletus said...

Cool blog, i just randomly surfed in, but it sure was worth my time, will be back

Deep Regards from the other side of the Moon

Biby Cletus

YASIN said...

http://yasinearth.blogspot.com/

serena said...

hahaha XD Well, you did say it was a kitten, maybe lack of bladder control? Or maybe it felt all alone in the big bad world... DD: Now, you have to drag the mattress to sun it or something, to avoid it from stinking the room. ^^;

Reiki said...

Well, since it wasn't my bed, I don't have to do it; my friend just change the bedsheets ^^

Post a Comment

Leave your marks here.