May 28, 2007

Farewell

This is it.



Our final moment.



The time for us to finally part.



We will never see each other again.



Yes, it's hard to say goodbye.



Never to make any new memories together.



But alas, nothing last.



So it's time to say farewell.



And wish you good luck.



I shall always love you...



My dear...



Goodbye



-----------------------------------

Final exam is finishing. Well actually i still have one more paper to go, but thats not important.



You see, my roomate finish paper earlier, so now shes going back home.



With the kittens.



*insert terrible disbelief sound muffled by a huge pillow*



So I won't see my favorite kitten, which I named 'Vivi' anymore. They will officially become house cat, and not room cat.



*continues to sulk at a corner*



... is that a poop I see under my table...?



*start cursing the little kittens*



Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comments:

faerrasyaezanna said...

yaaa..its so sad to let go..
all the memories n all that we`ve gone through together..
but LIFE must go on...aite~

Post a Comment

Leave your marks here.