Apr 15, 2007

Heartbroken

Just when I thought everything was fine...



When I thought that was the best time...



The time when I needed you the most...



Yet you betrayed me. You failed on me...



You made me lost my trust in you...



Now I find myself lost and broken inside out...





........................................................







Who broke the darn washing machine?!?! It was working fine just now!! Demmit, how am I suppose to wash all those laundry?!?! I have lecture first thing in the morning on Monday!!!



Powered by ScribeFire.

2 comments:

serena said...

You, my dear, can write the most amazingly entertaining entries. *rofl* I ingat apa.....washing machine. hahaha XD

Reiki said...

Huhu, thanks. Now if only I can keep it up...

Post a Comment

Leave your marks here.