Mar 15, 2007

Marriage



Tying the knot is wonderful isn't it? To spend your life with your soul mate, sharing all the good and bad times together, having children, passing down family secrets and heirlooms and engraving the memories into your heart&soul.

My cousin just got married last month. My brother is planning to get married this year, and mom is suffocating herself with all the preparations. Dad seems pretty calm, or he just forgot o_O? I bet my (soon-to-be)sis(in-law) can't wait. Well, neither can I, since bro is the oldest, and the 1st one getting married.

Now if only my second bro finds a girlfriend and stop bugging his younger siblings >.<

Since this is the 1st son, my parents has no experience on conducting a wedding ceremony. SO had to ask all my cousins on their preparation.

Please don't turn me into a slave. But I'll be around home cause of internship. Darn, I should work somewhere else far from home then...

Just last week, my lecturer got married. Yeay~. Because of that, we got the whole week lecture off. Yeay~ So she decide to give us group project, grouping us randomly and gave us only 2 weeks to finish it.

Were you so happy you decide to torture us, miss?!?!

powered by performancing firefox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your marks here.