Jan 7, 2007

Where was I?

Confusing sign. Image from stock.xchng



I didn't do it on purpose.



From time to time I find myself not remembering what I was doing. I might also loose a few items or gain something else on the way. I remembered misplacing my cup of water, or suddenly realizing my RM10 note in my hand, and not in my wallet where its suppose to be.



When I was small, I was very naive and believe in anything, like if you eat small prawns they'll swim in your belly and such.



Curses for having brothers who likes to screw your head!



Television was my only entertainment back then. My subconscious probably develop around that time. I tried to do what I saw on tv, like stealing from groceries or flying(really just jumping) from the sofa(and landing with a THUD!).



When my parents ask me about my reckless behavior, all I could say was "I don't know" instead of "I saw it on tv".



There was always something inside me urging me to do something.



As I grow older, my mind starts to wander off on its own. I started having repeated imaginary scenes in my head and couldn't remember what I was doing. I spend more time on my own, so I could dive deeper into my dream.



It was my only solace.



Like today for example; Mom decided to make rendang and lemang even though Eid ul-Adha has already pass, and she gave me some work to do. I took some time off to go to the kitchen to drink some water.



And ended at the living room few minutes after. Needless to say, the sausages I left on the fire was now beautifully black.



My bbq sausages!!! Nuuuuuuuuuu.....



powered by performancing firefox

1 comments:

savante said...

Prawns that swim in the belly!? I love that! :P

Post a Comment

Leave your marks here.