Dec 12, 2006

Pennyless

Money makes the world go round.



Cold hard cash



I don't usually spend much money on normal days, but I've been spending a lot during exam week and semester break. I keep track of my spending(unless I forgot about it) and see which part hurts my wallet the most.



No guessing that food get 1st place.



But now there's a new contender; the electronics category. You see, I've been saving to upgrade/buy a new computer. Oh heck, I've been dreaming of owning a Nintendo Wii to boot.



Did you know that Reiki like to fantasize unrealistic things ALOT?



So what happened when a friend of my brought me along to the shopping mall? Why, start surveying any computer/game/electronic shop that you can find of course! God, I've been saving money bits by bits until now. My dad ask why I din't use the money.



Because it wasn't enough.



But that was the last straw. I've been stalking gaming forums since the Wii and Playstation 3 came out, and darn, I was tempted. I wanted to play all those new games. I wanted to own those consoles. I want it. I want it so bad. I couldn't stand it anymore.



I'm getting myself a Nintendo DS Lite.



Nintendo DS Lite



Too bad black color wasn't available. Not to mention the pouch and screen protector was expensive. But man, finally getting your hands on the NDSL? w00t!



Money CAN buy happiness, albeit it won't last long.



Now if only I can persuade my mom to let me borrow her credit card AND persuade my friends to donate to my gaming fix funds.



powered by performancing firefox

3 comments:

Sam said...

*gasp* YOU GOT YOURSELF A DS!?

I'm soooooooo getting myself a PSP.

Reiki said...

Hey, get a ds so we can play multiplayer wirelessly! XDXD

But psp is fun too! Do tell if u ever get one! XDXD

Sambian said...

hah ... look at my wii ;)

Post a Comment

Leave your marks here.