Nov 18, 2006

Trying to Cheat

Quote from Wikipedia on cheating;

Cheating is defined as an act of deception, fraud, trickery, imposture, or imposition. Cheating characteristically is employed to create an unfair advantage, usually in one's own interest, and often at the expense of others. Cheating implies the breaking of rules. The term "cheating" is less applicable to the breaking of laws, as illegal activities are referred to by specific legal terminology such as fraud or corruption. Cheating is a primordial economic act: getting more for less, often used when referring to marital infidelity.


Books



It's exam week, and it has been pretty tough. Most of us will spend most of our time forcing our brains to absorbs all those notes, formulas, algorithm etc as much and as fast as they can. But sometimes, when we can't do it and becomes depress and tries desperately to find an alternative. One of is is by cheating in exams and test.



(Un)Fortunately for Reiki, she seldom succeeds in cheating.



Yes, Reiki failed in cheating during test and exams. Some of the tactics that I tried was;

  • Sign language. I tried asking Q45's answer using hand gesture, and all my neighbor did was bop her head slightly, saying, "What?!"
  • Peeking at other candidate's paper. But my eyesight is so bad I can't even see the other's OMR answer sheet.
  • Asking for answer verbally. Sometimes my whispers are so soft my friend ignores me complety. Even if s/he heard and tried to help me, s/he have to repat the answer a few times, and I still couldn't get it till the invigilator comes around.
  • Listening to others. Sometimes other people cheats and share too. So I tried to follow them, but their whisper was inaudible.

  • Hidden notes/formulas. I tried writing some notes on my hand during primary school. I accidentally washed it with soaps during recess. I made another attempt in university, this time writing it on paper and hiding it. Only I forgot where I put it and couldn't find it till now.

Just a few attempts in trying to cheat. I know other people who successfully cheat. Oh heck, they were able to exchange answer booklet!



Dang, someone teach me how to cheat!





powered by performancing firefox

3 comments:

Sam said...

Goodness! You're totally hopeless at cheating! I think I do better than you! =P

serena said...

haha XD Poor Reiki! >_<

Ee..too....Happy 20th Birthday, Reiki!! I hope you had a fabulous day and many more to go. And welcome to the 20 club. =P

I'm really really sorry to be almost 2 days late >_<;;

Reiki said...

Sam: Teach me then! Don't keep it all to yourself! XP

BS: Haha, no worry ^^ Thank you, now I'm officially 20, yest still younger than some of you guys by a few months. Ngekngek ^o^

Post a Comment

Leave your marks here.