Oct 13, 2006

Fall Sleepyness

Well of course I know there’s no fall season in Malaysia, but it's so cold today that I spend most of my time sleeping blissfully~

Then I had to attend some adjunct lecture. Darn...


Even cats gets brain freeze, I think...

Things have slowed down these few days. Waiting for Aidilfitri to come. Hoping to get my hands on new anime, mangas and such. With all the hectic schedule, sometime I wonder if I will ever grew up and be more mature, like real working adult.

I say working since I want to earn money as soon as possible. I read through others people blogs, mostly those that are already working. It's nice reading their writing, learning what they do in their daily life. Ahhh, I'm fantasizing again...

Well, random post till the rain stops. I'm feeling sleepy already, *yawn*

3 comments:

serena said...

Don't be so excited to start working, once you start, you'll continue until you retired O___O haha XD

Reiki said...

Dang, now you're making me wanna give up on my dream oledi >.>

serena said...

ohohoho~ =P

Post a Comment

Leave your marks here.