Aug 7, 2006

Aiyak, Censored-ka?

I was reading Sam's blog when the net died on me. He was talking about censorship and stuff, so the 1st thing that came to mind was, "Uh-oh, did the administrator caught me reading objectionable material or what o_O?!"

Intolerance and Hate
I would have put another image if it weren't for this.

Lol, he blog about censorships in media such as movies, while I get banned from surfing some website -__-;; Quote form Sam;
"When you're in my house, you're under my rules and my control."

Which totally hit on the mark when it comes to the university's administration control over my web-surfing habit. This is in the name of education and education only, nothing else matters They're worried about my safety against the cruel and vicious reality...

Now where's my friend? I need my Nasi Goreng Pattaya now! *whines*

powered by performancing firefox

1 comments:

Sam said...

I'm so sorry... I just had to laugh! =P I guess your uni is being strict with what websites you go to again. Especially youtube! =P

Post a Comment

Leave your marks here.