Jul 18, 2006

Philips SHP805

It arrive, courtesy of Kangaroo Worldwide Express ^o^ Feast your eyes on some pictures 1st XD

Box arrive! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Bought this Rm10 cheaper than the 1 found at 1utama. Kanzuki and Siew may remember the huge box I was holding that time. Going back this Saturday, so I guess I won't be buying anything else soon, which is a good idea. I can't find any Maybank in the area T_T

The 1st timr I open the box and took out d phones, I realize how smelly the thing is! Lol, not in a bad way. You know those smell that comes with a new car furnished with leather seat and all? That kind, only this reeks with plastic =_=;;

Here's the package box. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The phones cable is 3m long, and can be plug into 3.5mm or 6.3mm jack. The headband can be adjusted to be longer, giving more space between the band and your head. The plastic finish is so-so, but still manage to look pretty ^^ And theearcushion is comfortable enough.

Audio quality? Better than my Sony and cheap philips earphone (^o^). You can hear the bass thumping, unfortunately, the feeling is a bit low. You just hear it, but not thumping feeling. With my Sony, its not as loud as I would have thought. Even though it sounds better, an amplifier is needed to increase the bass and treble level.

My Sony network player and Philips headphone. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Plug into the computer(integrated soundcard, demit!), the volumes is way louder o_O Had to adjust all the volume so the sound won't break the speaker drive and my ear drum >_< SHP895 might be good, but they both look the same -_-;; Maybe a Sennheiser HD 595? You can never go wrong with a Senn! *drools*

powered by performancing firefox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your marks here.