Jun 30, 2006

Random Thought, Chapter 2

Again, no update for a few days. Not because nothing happened (if that was true, that means I'm dead already XP), but I was just too indulge in Kingdom Hearts II and Foobar2000 ^^;;

I was finally able to defeat that lunatic, Saix o_O I was pretty scared fighting him, probably because he remind me of my brother XP I'm starting to regret playing in normal mode and not proud mode. Trying to finish the journal is darn hard. Finishing 100acre Woods was much easier in Kingdom Hearts I than II -__-;; Not to mention all the other mission. Demit; I want the secret ending...

Foobar2000. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Foobar2000. Haven't done anything much to it. Too lazy ^^;;

Foobar2000 is a pretty interesting media/music player. There’s a lot of customization that can be done, but I haven't poke around enough yet. Not to mention all those string code, its like learning programming again @__@ Foobar2000 is more suitable to advance user, I guess ^^;; I just happen onto it, coz I like software that allows customization. Please note that I never made my own original script/plug-in, cause I have no talent in doing such things >__< I just took those premade script, writen by other people XD

Well, there were a few events happening. Like my brother finally gotten around treating us to some food! X9 It was at Eastin Hotel. Can't remember the last time I fed myself silly. I manage to indulge myself with all sort food from around the world X9 Even with so much food, I manage to scoop some ice-cream the last minute. Reiki was the last (wo)man standing, still eating ice-creams X9

Some of the desert my mom took. Yummy X9 Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Some of the desert my mom took. Yummy X9

Unfortunately, I don't think my stomach agree with my greed, and decided to torment me for the last 12 hours with intense stomachache. Ughhhh, I feel like I'm going to vomit...

Vanilla and strawberry ice-cream! Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Vanilla and strawberry ice-cream!

There’s only a few week left before the new semester starts. How I wish I didn't have to stay in dorms anymore. I'm such a spoiled kid =P

powered by performancing firefox

1 comments:

Kanzuki said...

Haha serve ya right for not brining me along to at =p

Post a Comment

Leave your marks here.