May 28, 2006

Reiki: The Big 5!

Agh, exams is just around the corner. Don't expect me to update much for a few days. In the meantime, I took some personality test. I like this kind of stuff coz its fun and maybe it'll help me learn a bit more about myself. Look at this;

Big Five Test Results
Extroversion (30%) low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.
Accommodation (46%) medium which suggests you are moderately kind natured, trusting, and helpful while still maintaining your own interests.
Orderliness (40%) moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.
Emotional Stability (50%) medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being calm and resilient and being anxious and reactive.
Inquisitiveness (42%) moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly small minded, traditional, and conventional at the expense of intellectual curiousity, possibility, and progress.
Take Free Big Five Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com


This is the Big Five Test. I took other test too, but they were too long. Let's do some research with the results;
  • Extroversion: Yes, I can be pretty quiet sometimes. First timer will think that I was snobbish. Friends then say that I can be quite loud sometimes. This is probably true, since I have a 'Peaceful' personality ^__^
  • Accommodation: Not sure about this one. I don't socialize much (I usually goes out of my room to buy food only), so there's no chance of helping others. But I do help if it's within my limit; say I don't have any plan at that time. I'm still nice person while still being selfish at times
  • Orderliness: Rather than saying fun seeking, I do not seek responsibility. True, I'm a scatter brain and laid back, but I don't compromise my work ethic. I don't have long-term accomplishment because I still haven't decided about my future yet.
  • Emotional Stability: Wooho, 50%. Is this lower than normal o_O? Oh what the heck, crazy and unstable folks are usually genius, lol. Calm isn't the right word. It should be indifference. Don't know, don't care.
  • Inquisitiveness: I guess I'm a bit traditional and unchanged. But I do progress. I like learning about computers, testing out new stuff that interest me. Although I do have fear of damaging my pc by bloating it with too much unnecessary stuff (my Firefox browser starts up slowly due to too many installed extensions =P).

Summary: So mostly the test result were true. I'm just your average Joe. Nothing compelling, strange or over-the-top. Pretty stable, self-centered and private. But still a nice person you know ^__^ . The only things that may increase my stats are exams grades. But then, not many people think it's important. Speaking of grades, I still have 2 more paper left. And this time, no gap. Darn

2 comments:

Sam said...

Wah... 233 visits since May 2006! Whatever you are doing, you sure are attracting traffic~!

Reiki said...

Opps! Wrongwrongwrong. The counter shows page load, not visitor. I have less than 200 visitors actually. And the meter even log me as a visitor when Im editing stuff. Im not attracting traffic as much as you are sam ^o^

Post a Comment

Leave your marks here.